Empowering students, leaders, and professionals to make logically flawless arguments
Learn how to quickly make your logic perfect and clear using our unique proven universal method even if you have no prior training or experience
What We Do
In today’s information-saturated world, it’s more important than ever to be able to cut through the noise and present your ideas in a way that is easy to understand and hard to ignore. The opportunities to use our services to help you thrive in your educational, business, and career pursuits are endless.
What Sets Us Apart From The Rest
A Breakthrough Approach To Argument Making
Studies based on traditional academic curriculum, have shown that practical logical reasoning “is often ill understood and poorly deployed even among those in the upper tiers of our educational systems.”“Cultivating Expertise in Informal Reasoning,” van Gelder, T., Bissett, M., & Cumming,G. (2004).
How does our approach to argumentation compare to the status quo?
- Foolproof Design. Our method automatically ensures logical lines of reasoning to support your claims and conclusions.
- Total Transparency. Our method makes the strengths and weaknesses of your argument readily apparent to you.
- Easily Understandable To Your Audience. Our method makes your lines of reasoning readily apparent to the person or group you’re trying to convince.
- Universal & Generalizable. Our method works in any context and is not limited to a particular type of argument or situation.
- Rigorous and Robust. Our method can handle any real-world argument, no matter how seemingly complex.
- Simple User-Friendly Design. Our method is easy to learn and requires no prior training or experience in logical reasoning or argumentation.
- Proven. Our method has been successfully tested in trial and appellate courts.
- Peer-Reviewed. Our method has been peer reviewed and published in two separate Oxford Journals.
Why Our Trainees Love Us
The course “breaks down how to put together an argument in a clear and concise manner. The information is immediately practical and I an see myself generating clear and logical arguments on the spot. Thank you for developing this course.”
“really really good explanation of how each premise connects to the next premise and so on to prove a claim. Powerful!
“Definitely a beneficial course, especially for lawyers. Sure to improve the logical strength of your arguments.”
“An excellent set of lectures – clear and logical. Thank you.”
“The 5-step model presented in the course is easy to grasp and highly illuminating in terms of dissecting arguments for logical coherence. Course seems very applicable across many fields.”
“I really enjoyed learning from this class. The course information was presented in a logical and clear order.”
“I very much like the clear explanations of the [trainor] and the use of visual references (logic-bridge etc) to make concepts clear.”
“excellent material, really captivating stuff”
Who We Work With
Whether you’re looking to master the verbal analytical reasoning portion of the GRE, convince your partners or investors to support a particular business proposal, or persuade a court to agree with your expert witness’s factual opinion, the ability to construct clear and compelling arguments is one of the most essential skills you can have.
Students Age 12 and Up
Leaders & Professionals
Lawyers & Expert Witnesses
GRE & LSAT Test Takers
School Systems & Educators
AI Companies & Researchers
Get In Touch
Want To Know More?
Email us at email@example.com